Japan Copper Development Association
Our mission is to push the advantage of copper.
JCDA is the organization established for the purpose to enlighten people about the characteristic and function of copper and to answer to their question. We perform diverse study, research and development about copper. In addition we do publicity activity with our various publications.
Purpose of the activity.
- Development of usage and technology with copper and copper alloy.
- Development of usage and technology for copper tube.
- Spread of correct information about copper including verdigris and bluish water phenomenon.
||Japan Copper Development Association
||10-10, Ueno 1-chome Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0005, Japan
TEL: 03-3836-8821 FAX: 03-3836-8828
||November 7, 1964
Keiji Nishida Chairman
(President & Representative Director Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.)
Kazumasa Hori Vice-chairman
(President Mitsubishi Shindoh co., Ltd.)
Masahiko Ito Vice-chairman
(President & CEO Fujikura Ltd.)
|Number of members
|| 4 Organizational Members
25 Support members
- Technology research related to copper and copper products and applied research with the results
- Research on the improvement of distribution and consumption regarding copper and copper products
- Annouuncement of the research results and dissemination of knowledge about copper and copper products
- Collection and publication of documentation
- Publication of journal, materials and other prited materials
- Exchange of information regarding copper with overseas agencies
||124 million yen（FY 2015）
||Takanori Kamei Executive Director
Masahiko Wada Secretary General
Shigeru Senda Director of Technology & Research
Gene (Yoji) Yuki Director of Application Development & Supply-chain Management
Jun-ichi Morikawa Director of Communications
||3-1-35, Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi 530-0041, Japan
TEL: 06-4800-8639 FAX: 06-4800-8641